[Nfbf-l] Weekly webinar January 4, 2018 with Cheryl & Nelson Echevarria Live - Topic this week - Planning and Traveling Safely in 2018

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 2 16:26:34 UTC 2018

Good morning and Happy New Year To You All:

We are back for our weekly live webinar for 2018. Come and join myself and Nelson Echevarria on http://www.Facebook.com/cherylandmaxx for our 1st Live Discussion of 2018. Wow! Did I type that right, I didn't type 2017! Awesome!

For those who do not know who I am. I am Cheryl Echevarria, owner of Echevarria Travel. Member of the National Federation of the Blind. Past Member of the NFB of New York State, and current board member of that National Association of Blind Veterans. We now live here in Kissimmee, Florida, which is if you do not know where that is, just think Orlando area of Florida.

I was past president of the NFB Travel & Tourism Division and part of many of the different divisions of the NFB.

Nelson and I do weekly Live Webinar Discussion on Facebook. So come and join us every week unless stated at the information below.

To participate in live webinars, just comment in the comment box on Facebook, when the video is live, you don't have to do anything to find the video, just make sure your sound is on for automatic for facebook videos.

This week's topic is Planning and Traveling Safely for 2018!