[Nfbf-l] FW: [NFBF-Leaders] Sad to report on Tom Ryan

Sherri Brun flmom2006 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 8 17:20:22 UTC 2018

Tom Ryan was a long-time member of NFBF and the only president of the Greater Broward chapter, at least to my knowledge.  He was a strong delegate at the Washington Seminar and a true advocate for blind people.  He worked for Social Security for many years.  Most of all, he and Debbie are my friends.  I will miss him.  My love and condolences go to Debbie and family and friends.

Sherri