[Nfbf-l] Upcoming NFB411 interest topic call

Miranda Kilby mbkilby at gmail.com
Tue Jan 9 21:59:59 UTC 2018

Greetings fellow federationist,

I hope you are all well, and that you have enjoyed your holiday season. On Sunday, January 14th at 8 PM we will be holding our NFB411, interest topic call. This call is open for any and all members to attend. So, We look forward in seeing representation from all chapters and division.

If you have any questions feel free to contact me by your preferred method of choice. The conference details are listed below

Conference number: 712-775-7031
Access code: 938047311

--
Miranda B. Kilby