[Nfbf-l] Upcoming NFB411 interest topic call

Miranda Kilby mbkilby at gmail.com
Wed Jan 10 15:48:29 UTC 2018

Greetings Diana,

The MFB411 calls are  conference calls on different topics to enhance your knowledge about the national Federation of the blind. We have had calls regarding philosophy, branding, membership, fundraising, and so much more. I hope you will join us on Sunday to Learned just a little more about our wonderful organization.

--
Miranda b. Kilby
Ph: (352)942-0417