[Nfbf-l] Events Committee Meeting

Diana Alves de Oliveira dianaoliveira58 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 18 22:58:08 UTC 2018

Hi Gloria,

I remember sitting close to you at the last National. We were both very cold!!!

Anyway, I am the new secretary for the Miami Dade Chapter and am thrilled to be part of the NFBF in a more active role.
I will be joining the meeting and maybe share a couple of ideas I have in mind to help make our State convention a success!

Thank you for the opportunity!

Sincerely,
Diana Oliveira
Miami Dade Chapter - Secretary