[Nfbf-l] The US Congress a very short intro for Washington Seminar?

Merry Schoch merrys at verizon.net
Sat Jan 20 15:58:14 UTC 2018

Dear Florida Federation Family,

Below is a book that may be of interest for those who are interested in legislative work.  Wishing you all a great weekend!  Merry

The Book “The US Congress; A Very Short Introduction” is up on BARD.

I am not sure how long the read is but it may be a great airplane read.  Hope all the delegates going to DC will read this and those affiliate members who are interested in being a vital part of our legislative committee.

Warmly,

Merry