[Nfbf-l] National Federation of the Blind, FL Book Club

Camille Tate ctate2076 at att.net
Mon Jan 22 17:37:39 UTC 2018

 Greetings Federationists:
The National Federation of the Blind of Florida is starting a book club and discussion group. Our firstt meeting will be on Thursday, January 25, at 8 p.m.
Our book club will begin with a speech from Dr. Kenneth Jernigan, titled: "Blindness: The Myth and the Image". The speech is attached to this email. The call-in information is below:
Call-in number: 712 775 7031 Access Code: 938047311#
Hope to see you there!
Sincerely, Camille Tate
President, Melbourne Space Coast Chapter, National Federation of the Blind, FL
Board of Directorss, National Federration of the Blind, FL
Email: ctate2076 at att.net Phone: 321 372 4899