[Nfbf-l] NFB FL Book Club Submissions

Camille Tate ctate2076 at att.net
Fri Jan 26 19:34:11 UTC 2018

 Greetings Federationists:
The National Federation of the Blind, FL Book Club/Discussion Group is looking for submissions for discussion. We are focusing on speeches and other printed materials about the NFB, its history and philosophy. At this time, we are asking for speeches  given by our past Presidents. Please send submissions to Camille Tate at the below email address:
ctate2076 at att.net
Our next meeting will be Thursday, February 22, at 8 p.m. The item for discussion will be released in time for all to read it. Please have your February submissions to me by Monday, February 12, so it can be distributed to the rest of the list.
I would also like to thank everyone who attended our January 25 discussion and made our inaugural meeting a success!
Sincerely, Camille Tate
President, Melbourne Space Coast Chapter, National Federation of the Blind, FL
Board of Directors, National Federation of the Blind, FL
Email: ctate2076 at att.net Phone: 321 372 4899