[Nfbf-l] 2018 Banquet speech

Kitty King joenkitty at earthlink.net
Thu Jul 12 19:53:44 UTC 2018

Thank you, Denise, for Placing the Banquet speech on the regular email.
Since there are "  issues with my attachment and "on-line" ability with  my
computer, I (and hopefully) others in our Chapter can hear Mark Rickaboni's
great message.  I appreciate, very much, your insights into including
everyone -in many various levels of NFB information.

I am so very sorry I missed the streaming through Alexa, and that is my
fault for not checking in.  That would have been great - as I am one of her
many fans!
Warmly
Kitty King-