[Nfbf-l] Book Club Discussion Group

Camille Tate ctate2076 at att.net
Fri Jul 20 02:34:55 UTC 2018

 Greetings Florida Federationists:
I hope this message finds you well rested from National Convention and ready to discuss NFB philosophy. The Book Club Discussion Group is meeting on Thursday, July 26, at 8 p.m. This month we are discussing Dr. Jernigan's "The Nature of Independence". The speech is attached to this email. View or listen to it by visiting nfb.org/banquet-speeches. The call in information is below:
Call-in number: 712 775 7031
Access Code: 938047311#
Come and join our lively discussion!
Sincerely, Camille Tate
President, Melbourne Space Coast Chapter, National Federation of the Blind, FL
Board of Directors, National Federation of the Blind, FL
Email: ctate2076 at att.net
Phone: 321 372 4899