[Nfbf-l] Book Club Discussion Group

Camille Tate ctate2076 at att.net
Mon Jul 23 21:48:20 UTC 2018

Too bad you are on able to join us. I think you would really enjoy it! Only being in the NFB for three years, this is how I have learned a lot of our history and philosophy. I enjoy doing this every single month. Hopefully, one day, you will be able to join us. Or, if you're able to attend our next state convention, I will try hard to get a breakout session for the discussion group.

Sincerely,

Camille Tate

President, Melbourne Space Coast Chapter , National Federation of the Blind, FL

Board of Directors, National Federation of the Blind, FL

Email: ctate2076 at att.net

Phone:  321 372 4899

Sent from my iPhone