[Nfbf-l] Attention all diabetics!!The Diabetes Awareness group is starting!!

Lauren Blum laurenblum79 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 5 22:24:53 UTC 2018

Greetings fellow federationists,
The National Federation of the Blind of Florida is launching a
Diabetes Awareness group. This group is open to any person that is
diabetic, Whether you are Type1, Type2, Boarderline or gestational
diabetic, and our friends and family. The coordinator for this group
will be Lauren blum. Our first meeting will be held on Monday, June 11
at 7 pm.
The conference call number is as follows:
712-775-7031
Access code:
938047311#
Please be on time and bring your ideas of what you would like to hear
in the different meetings.
I can’t wait to speak to you all on the call!!
Warmly,
Lauren Blum

--
Lauren M. Blum