[Nfbf-l] Would be willing to do technology seminar at future convention

Denise valkemadenise at aol.com
Wed Jun 6 12:04:31 UTC 2018

Ryan,
As you know technology is a subject most want to learn more about. Please remind us closer to convention 2019. Maybe you can join some of our meetings during the year.

Thanks,
Denise Valkema, President  National Federation of the Blind of Florida
(305)972-8529
president at nfbflorida.org
www.nfbflorida.org
Follow us @nfbflorida