[Nfbf-l] State Convention

Kathy Davis kdavisnfbf at cfl.rr.com
Thu Jun 7 01:07:55 UTC 2018

Hi Kitty,,
I regret that we didn't really have the opportunity to have a really good
chat. It is always so good to see you and Joe as you two are so special to
me as has been the case for many years.
Please send me your email address as well as your home phone number so we
can get caught up. Just write to me privately at kdavisnfbf at cfl.rr.com.
Home phone: 386-677-6886

Love to both you and Joe,

Kathy