[Nfbf-l] Thank you to All

Debbie Ryan ryandebbie at bellsouth.net
Fri Jun 8 23:10:46 UTC 2018

Hello Everyone:

I can't believe so many days have passed since our 2018 State Convention
took place.

I want to thank Denise and her 2017Board for a wonderful Convention and of
course aya who for the new members.  My keyboard will not type beyond "f" so
no words with that letter will spell correctly.  No fix known by MS.  So let
me try to say thank you all for honorin my llate Husband, Tom Ryan, in such
a wonderful way.  I have done my best to lay him to rest until that day we
will meet aain.

It was very very hard bein

But those special people and you know who you are I Thank You!

     With Warmest Re ards Always,

     Debbie Ryan with Violet