[Nfbf-l] Thank you to All

Kathy Davis kdavisnfbf at cfl.rr.com
Sat Jun 9 00:41:29 UTC 2018

Debbie,
I know you have had to handle a whole lot since Tom was called home. As you
know, I too have walked that very tough walk and it certainly is so terribly
difficult. Just know that you mean a whole lot to your NFBF family. It was
wonderful seeing you at convention although I wish I had seen you more. I
will continue to keep you in my thoughts and prayers and don't hesitate to
call if you just need to talk to a friend who understands your heartache.

Love and blessings,

Kathy