[Nfbf-l] Thank you to All

Denise valkemadenise at aol.com
Sun Jun 10 13:52:49 UTC 2018

Debbie,
It was great having Broward so many strong at convention, having scholarship in memory of Tom, having you with us, hearing your words honoring Tom when you received the award for Tom, but I missed not spending time with you and the chapter.

Will be in touch soon and hopefully see you soon.

Love & Hugs,
Denise Valkema, President  National Federation of the Blind of Florida
(305)972-8529
president at nfbflorida.org
www.nfbflorida.org
Follow us @nfbflorida