[Nfbf-l] Easier then ever!!!

Paul Martinez paul09ms at gmail.com
Sun Jun 10 16:08:48 UTC 2018

Greetings Federation Family,

Our state conventions are a great way to network and reunite with
friends and family, learn about new adapted technology, and so much
more. Our state convention is one of the highlights of the year. We
are pleased to announce that our 2019 state convention will be held in
Boca Raton at the Embassy Suites during the Memorial Day Weekend.

The national Federation of the Blind of Florida would like everyone to
attend our 2019 state convention, and we have the perfect opportunity
for you. We are raffling off a 3 night stay during our state
convention. Tickets are only $5 each, and the drawing will take place
at the Florida coccus during our National Convention.

Entering into this amazing opportunity is easy. You can purchase your
tickets through PayPal using:
paypal.me/NFBFFundraiser2018.

You can mail a check or money order (address is listed below), or you
can purchase tickets at our national convention before the Florida
coccus. We ask that all checks and money orders are made payable to
NFBF.

Paul Martinez
11902 Rose harbor Dr. apt 113
Tampa, FL33625

We thank everyone in advance for all your participation, and if you
have any questions please feel free to contact me by your preferred
method of choice.

--
Be Well,

Paul M. Martinez