[Nfbf-l] National Convention Hospitality Suite

Lauren Blum laurenblum79 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 13 16:36:40 UTC 2018

Greetings fellow Federationists,
We are quickly approaching our exciting National Convention, and we
have the honor as a hosting state this year. With this esteemed honor
comes a little responsibility, and that comes to the point of this
message. On July 5 and 7 we are responsible for staffing the
hospitality suite. The time slots are for 2 hours at a time and we
will need 3 or 4 people each time slot. I will continue to let
everyone know what times are available as we get closer, but please
respond to this email as a way so we all can see what slots are
filling up. The time slots are as follows:
July5
7am to 9 am
9am to 11 am
11am to 1 pm
1pm to 3 pm
3pm to 5 pm
July 7
7 am to 8:30 am
12 pm to 1:45 pm

Thank you in advance for all of your help and let’s go build the federation!!
Warmly,
Lauren Blum

--
Lauren M. Blum