[Nfbf-l] Hurry! Hurry! Don't wait!!

Paul Martinez paul09ms at gmail.com
Tue Jun 19 00:51:30 UTC 2018

Greetings Federation Family,

I hope all of you are gearing up for our National Convention which is
only in 13 days!!! With preparing for convention, volunteering, and
attending all the amazing workshops, don’t forget to purchase your
chance to receive your hotel stay, 3 nights, for our 2019 state
convention on us.

Entering into this amazing opportunity is easy. You can purchase your
tickets through PayPal using the link below:
  https://www.paypal.me/NFBFFundraiser2018

In addition, you can purchase tickets at our national convention
before the Florida coccus, which is July 5th at 5:15 PM.

We thank everyone in advance for all your participation, and if you
have any questions please feel free to contact me by your preferred
method of choice.

--
Be Well,

Paul M. Martinez