[Nfbf-l] We still need help in the hospitality suite!!

Lauren Blum laurenblum79 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 22 23:36:21 UTC 2018

Greetings federationists,
We only have a little over a week til we get to National Convention
and I am so excited!! We have done a great job so far on the
hospitality suite, also called the host affiliate suite, but we still
need a few more volunteers. I have listed the times below  and how
many people we need for each time slot. Please let me know what time
slot you would like to volunteer for and please provide a contact
number incase anything changes at the convention.
July 5
9 am to 11 am 1 person
11 am to 1 pm 3 people
July7
7 am to 8:30 am 2 people
12 pm to 1:45 pm 3 people
Thank you in advance for all of your wonderful excitement in being a
host state nad volunteering your time!!!I can’t wait to see all of you
there!
Warmly,
Lauren Blum

--