[Nfbf-l] Limited Time Discount on OrCam My Eye

ctate2076 at att.net ctate2076 at att.net
Mon Oct 8 20:21:36 UTC 2018

Greetings Federationists:

While watching television, I heard on the Dr. Phil show, a segment with a
blind veteran and OrCam. There was a brief presentation given by the OrCam
representative and the blind veteran (he read a short poem to his son on
air). At the end of this segment, Dr. Phil announced a special discount for
anyone interested in the OrCam My Eye. The discount is $400. The code given
was Dr Phil, but I am not sure of the case sensitivity or anything like
that. On air, Dr. Phil indicated the discount was good for 3 days following
the airing of this episode, but when I went to the OrCam website, the
deadline was listed as October 15, which is next week Monday. If you are
interested in this product, please go to their website, OrCam.com and check
out the details and fine print!

If you are a member of the Blinded Veterans of America or a qualified
veteran who is blind or low vision, please check with the Veterans
Administration. Members of the BVA or qualified veterans may be able to
receive this product at no cost.

Sincerely,

Camille Tate