[Nfbf-l] REMINDER: Blind Parents Connect Meeting

Nicole D Fincham-Shehan nicoledfincham at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 9 00:23:19 UTC 2018

Good Evening Fellow Federationist,

Hope ou are well and had a great weekend!!!  Also, hope those of you who are in the path of the possible hurricane are prepared and safe.

This is a friendly reminder of our conference call scheduled for tomorrow, Tuesday October 9, 2018 at 8:30pm.

Call in information:
Phone: 712-775-7031
Access code: 938047311

Please plan to attend.  We need to discuss a few topics of importance and as many individuals on the call, the more input we can receive.

Topics to discuss:
1. Change in time or date of call
2. State convention and childcare for 2019
Future meeting topics

As always, if anyone has any questions or I can be of assistance, please do not hesitate to contact me directly at either of the below phone numbers or via email.  Hope to talk to you tomorrow evening.

Thank yo9u.
Nicole

Vice-President
NFB of Palm Beach