[Nfbf-l] Prayers

Denise valkemadenise at aol.com
Thu Oct 11 15:43:57 UTC 2018

Sylvia,

Thanks for letting us know you are okay.

Please let us know that our Tallahassee family is doing and if any support is needed.

I have been contacted by other affiliate presidents offering thoughts and prayers. President Riccobono has asked that we keep all in Hurricane Michael's path in our thoughts and prayers as well.

Together with love, hope, and determination,
Denise Valkema, President  National Federation of the Blind of Florida
(305)972-8529
president at nfbflorida.org
www.nfbflorida.org
Follow us @nfbflorida