[Nfbf-l] How Dining in the Dark is Covered by the Media

carolyn lapp lappland at bellsouth.net
Sat Oct 20 01:24:12 UTC 2018

Bill,
Kathy Davis and Ronnie Silverman attend the Florida Outreach Center for the Blind Dining in the Dark event in 2012 to learn how to organize and run the event. I am sure that they will tell you how positive the dinner was and presented blind people and their abilities. Dr. Thomas Hartig's wife also attended the dinner and was a guest speaker along with Kathy Davis.
I am blind myself so why would I ever want to depick blind people in a negative way. The same goes for Kathy.
Please keep me posted on your research.

Carolyn