[Nfbf-l] FW: Daytona State College Awards ceremony - Brian Nortin

PLipovsky plipovsky at cfl.rr.com
Mon Apr 15 12:11:50 UTC 2019

Awesome Brian, congratulations.

-----Original Message-----
From: Nfbf-l <nfbf-l-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf Of Kathy Davis via Nfbf-l
Sent: Sunday, April 14, 2019 3:51 PM
To: 'NFB of Florida List for Leaders' <nfbf-leaders at nfbnet.org>; 'NFB of
Cc: Kathy Davis <kdavisnfbf at cfl.rr.com>
Subject: [Nfbf-l] FW: Daytona State College Awards ceremony - Brian Nortin

Everyone,

I know you each will appreciate the below excellent news bestowed upon the
Greater Daytona Beach Chapter President, Brian Norton! I know you will join
me in congratulating Brian for his amazing accomplishments as evidenced by
the highest awards a student can attain at Daytona State College!

Read on past my signature.

With warmest regards,

Kathy Davis

GDB Vice President