[NFBF-L] [NFBF-Leaders] Melbourne Space Coast Chapter Elections

Jorge Hernandez jeh1065 at comcast.net
Mon Aug 12 00:24:09 UTC 2019

Congratulations to the Melbourne Spacecoast Chapter and their newly elected board memebers.

I would like to thank those previous board members on the work they performed on building the National Federation of the Blind of Florida.

Together

Jorge Hernandez, President

Miami-Dade Chapter

Board of Directors