[NFBF-L] Results of Holiday Calendar Raffle

DENISE VALKEMA valkemadenise at aol.com
Sun Dec 1 20:38:22 UTC 2019

Thank you Paul to you, Miranda, and your neighbors for all you have done with the drawings, to those that have sold tickets, those that purchased tickets, and to Merry for mailing checks to the winners. Congratulations to all who won.

What great participation by all making this a successful fundraiser. We have fun in fundraising for the national Federation of the blind of Florida!

Together,
Denise Valkema, President  National Federation of the Blind of Florida
(305)972-8529
president at nfbflorida.org
www.nfbflorida.org
Follow us @nfbflorida