[NFBF-L] Friends Reminder letter and renewal form

PLipovsky plipovsky at cfl.rr.com
Mon Dec 16 15:07:42 UTC 2019

Dear Friends of Library Access Members,

This is a reminder that your Friends of Library Access 2020 Annual
Membership dues of $10.00 are now due.  They are in effect until December
31, 2020.

Your membership dues is important to us, as it helps us fund Volunteer
Appreciation activities, such as our annual luncheon and the purchase of
equipment that will enable the Library to duplicate the digital books and
magazines we all enjoy so much.

Please fill out the Membership form below.  If you are not already a member,
we hope you will consider joining.

We particularly need to know whether you are eligible for Free Matter for
the Blind, and whether you would like to receive materials in e-mail format.
Answering "yes" to these questions will help us reduce expenses and send out
newsletters and other notices in a timelier manner.

Please send the renewal form along with your check for $10.00 to

Friends of Library Access, Inc.,

P.O. Box 10716

Daytona Beach, FL 32120-0716.  For your convenience, you may also pay by Pay
Pal using the email:  pkk22258 at aol.com <mailto:pkk22258 at aol.com> .

Should you have any questions, you may contact Patricia A. Lipovsky at (386)
255.0288 or:  plipovsky at cfl.rr.com <mailto:plipovsky at cfl.rr.com>

We thank you for your support, and look forward to hearing from you soon.

The FLA Membership and Outreach Committee

Friends of Library Access, INC:

Application and Renewal Form

Membership is for the Calendar Year, January 1 to December 31.

Please complete this form and return it along with your check to:

Friends of Library Access, Inc.

P.O. Box 10716

Daytona Beach, FL 32120-0716

Current Date: _________________________

Last Name ______________________ First Name ___________________

Street ________________________________________ Apt. __________

City _______________________  State _______  Zip ______________

Telephone: home: (_____) __________    alternate: (_____) ___________

PLEASE CHECK ALL THAT APPLY.  * required to process application.

*1.  Print Impaired people qualify for Free Matter for the Blind and

              Handicapped from the postal service.

                *  Check in front of text if you qualify      ___ yes   ___
no

*2. What media do you prefer?  (Check in front of text)

___ Large Print_________ E-mail

       If E-mail checked, what is your e-mail address: ____________________

3. Membership Selection (Check in front of text)

       ___ Annual renewal ($10.00 per year)

       ___ Contributing Member ($50.00 or more per year)

       ___ Life Member ($200.00 may be paid in up to four installments
within

                     one year)

       ___ Supporting Membership ($250.00 per year group sponsorship)

4. I am interested in helping with (Check in front of text):

       ___ Public Relations /Education                          ___ F.L.A.
Board of Trustees

       ___ Fund Raising