[NFBF-L] Happy holidays

Marilyn Baldwin commmdb at aol.com
Wed Dec 25 03:21:41 UTC 2019

Merry Christmas and Happy Hanukah to everyone in our NFBF family. We hope you will have a wonderful Holiday Season with your family and friends. Thank you all for the work that is done to help people in Florida who are blind. May you all have a good New Year , with happiness and good health.

Sincerely,
Marilyn Baldwin
President
Central Florida Chapter