[Nfbf-l] Blind Parents Connect Meeting

Nicole D Fincham-Shehan nicoledfincham at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 8 04:15:43 UTC 2019

Happy New Year!!!

I hope and pray that you all had a wonderful holiday season and a very prosperous new year!!!  This is a friendly reminder of our Blind Parents Connect call scheduled for tomorrow, Tuesday January 8, 2019.  We will meet at 9pm.  The conference call information is as follow:

Phone Number: 712-775-7031
Access Code: 938047311

We will discuss what you would like to see our committee accomplish for the upcoming year.  In addition, we will also discuss some ideas for preparation for our state convention in May 2019.

Please share with any blind parents/guardians,grandparents or caregivers that you may know who may be interested in being apart of our committee.

If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact me directly.

Thank you.
Nicole

Vice President
NFB of Palm Beach