[Nfbf-l] FW: Book Club Discussion Group

ctate2076 at att.net ctate2076 at att.net
Wed Jan 23 23:33:31 UTC 2019

Greetings Federationists:

This is a reminder the Book Club Discussion Group is meeting on Thursday, January 24, at 8 p.m. The book under discussion is pasted below.

Call-in number: 712 775 7031

Access code: 938047311

Mobile users: 7127757031,,,938047311#

Come and join our lively discussion!

Sincerely,
Camille Tate

President, Melbourne Space Coast Chapter, National Federation of the Blind, FL

Board of Directors, National Federation of the Blind, FL

Email: ctate2076 at att.net