[NFBF-L] WiFi @ National

DENISE VALKEMA valkemadenise at aol.com
Mon Jul 1 00:12:27 UTC 2019

Info from John Bergren, chairmen convention organization, Guests will need to purchase a WIFI package.
When they log on using MGMRESORTS WIFI, if they have a conference access code, they may enter that.
Visitors may place their e-mail address in – no-charge low speed (for only an hour or two, I believe).
Premium purchase :
·         Up to 5 Mbps
o   For 4 hours - $7.99
·         Up to 20 Mbps
o   1 day - $39.99

Denise Valkema, President  National Federation of the Blind of Florida
(305)972-8529
president at nfbflorida.org
www.nfbflorida.org
Follow us @nfbflorida