[NFBF-L] Senior Concerns Meeting for July

danjhicks at yahoo.com danjhicks at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 3 19:47:19 UTC 2019

I am sending this for Gloria, who seems to be having problems posting to this list:

Greetings everyone!

I am pleased to report that there is enough interest to have a Senior Concerns Committee Meeting tomorrow,  July 4th at 8:00 PM.

The phone  number for the call will be 712-775-7031 The Code is 488500#

Dialing in from a smartphone? Use this shortcut:  712-775-7031,,488500#

As always, we value your questions, your energy, and your open mind.

Thank you very much. Happy 4th of July, everyone!

Gloria Mills Hicks, Senior Concerns Committee Chairperson
3708 W. Bay to Bay Blvd.
Tampa FL  33629
813 340-9754