[NFBF-L] [NFBF-Leaders] Florida table at national convention

Tom & Debbie Ryan seekers2 at bellsouth.net
Sun Jul 7 12:34:24 UTC 2019

Hello Orly once again:
Glad to hear that you are going to attend the Convention.  Many times I have been there too.  Not that location of course.  Usually we have members traveling to the site however, this year I haven't the knowledge of anyone attending.  You will be in good hands there especially being at our Table.  I regret that we have not met yet.  We, the Chapter have at least 5 members besides me that are in the Hollywood area.  Our meeting will be on Saturday after you return and as I promised I will again reach out to you to give you the info to attend if your able after the hustle and bustle of the Convention.  All of you be blessed and have a wonderful time.  I'll try to watch most of the Streaming and you will be able to give a first hand account when we all get to see you!
     Warmest Regards,
     Debbie Ryan,
     Vice president of Greater Broward Chapter