[NFBF-L] Spectrum Rebate

Kathy Davis kdavisnfbf at cfl.rr.com
Tue Jul 9 21:36:36 UTC 2019

I too have this problem and I am hoping that someone on the list knows how to connect with the correct Spectrum personnel so that we know our emails containing the requested information for the rebate and the new box for the blind and visually impaired was received. It isn't cool not to receive some sort of reply confirming that our information was received by Spectrum.

Kathy Davis