[NFBF-L] Legislative Committee Meeting Notice

Camille Tate ctate2076 at att.net
Sun Jul 21 14:23:48 UTC 2019

Yes. I am still waiting for my new computer. Once I get it, I will send out the packet for everyone who requested one. Thanks.

Sincerely,

Camille Tate

President, Melbourne Space Coast Chapter , National Federation of the Blind, FL

Board of Directors, National Federation of the Blind, FL

Email: ctate2076 at att.net

Phone:  321 372 4899

Sent from my iPhone