[NFBF-L] Technology Call

Jorge Hernandez jeh1065 at comcast.net
Mon Jul 22 21:07:16 UTC 2019

Greetings Florida Federationists

This is a reminder that the technology  call will take place tonight at 8:00
pm.

This month call will cover mobile travel apps and how we can find affordable
fairs for our traveling experience.

Such apps will include American Airlines, Greyhound, Amtrak, Red Coach, and
much more.

As we start planning for our 50th Florida Affiliate Anniversary, these apps
will provide you options to get a bang for your buck!  The earlier we start
comparing methods of travel options, the more we can save.

Telephone Number:  712-775-7031

Access Code:  938047311#

Mobile one touch call:712-775-7031,938047311#

Together

Jorge Hernandez