[NFBF-L] NFB Newsline Mobile Beta with KNFB reader mobile

DENISE VALKEMA valkemadenise at aol.com
Tue Jul 30 15:34:44 UTC 2019

NFB-NEWSLINE® Mobile 3.0 Beta with KNFB Reader Basic:
Take advantage of the new features early and help provide feedback to expand the app. The NFB-NEWSLINE mobile app beta version is available to download on your iPhones and iPads. Included in the app is the KNFB Reader Basic, which provides the useful core features at no cost. Within the KNFB Reader section, just point and shoot for access to print on-the-go. This beta version is a pre-released, advanced development of the app. Your participation and feedback expand the amount of testing done, which will help us develop a better product. Note: Installing this beta app will overwrite your existing NFB-NEWSLINE mobile app. EnjoyNFB-NEWSLINE andKNFB Reader Basic, together!

How to get the app:
·        First, download the Test Flight app on your device.
·        Then, on your device, select NFB-NEWSLINE 3.0 Beta by going to this link:https://testflight.apple.com/join/zuoVUXFv.You’ll need your NFB-NEWSLINE login credentials.
·        Share your feedback or request assistance by sending an email tonfbnewsline-ios at nfb.org or by calling 866-504-7300.
We look forward to your participation and feedback.

Denise Valkema, President  National Federation of the Blind of Florida
(305)972-8529
president at nfbflorida.org
www.nfbflorida.org
Follow us @nfbflorida