[Nfbf-l] NFBF Breaking Newsletter May/June edition

Sylvia Young 24slyfox at gmail.com
Sun Jun 2 16:31:53 UTC 2019

Florida Federationists,

It was so wonderful to spend time with you at our 49th State Convention.  I
love seeing old friends and new faces.

Please find attached the latest NFBF Breaking Newsletter for your
information and enjoyment.  Our next newsletter will be July/August edition
to be published August 1, 2019.  Please get your submissions (articles,
celebrations and chapter events) in by July 20th.

You may send them to 24slyfox at gmail.com.  Please feel free to call me if
you have any questions.
*Sylvia Young*
*NFBF Secretary*
*850-322-5937*

*Together with love, hope, and determination, we transform dreams into
reality.*