[Nfbf-l] FW: SAP info and Emergency Information Info

Kathy Davis kdavisnfbf at cfl.rr.com
Sat Jun 8 16:01:08 UTC 2019

Good Morning Everyone.

Please read the below from Jimmy Lovell. Jim is working hard on getting we
the blind accessible audible weather information as well as more descriptive
television shows and movies. It would be most helpful if you contacted some
of the Spectrum higher ups that Jim indicates below to express the necessity
of audible emergency alerts as well as described shows and movies on our
televisions. It takes a village so let's get busy and follow Jimmy's lead!

Have a blessed weekend.

Kathy Davis