[NFBF-L] FW: THE CONSTITUTIONAL RISKS OF RIDESHARING: FOURTH AMENDMENT PROTECTIONSOF PASSENGERS IN UBER AND LYFT

Diana Oliveira dianaoliveira58 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 26 09:31:41 UTC 2019

Greetings Everyone:

I came across this article when doing my research for another subject on Westlaw. Please take the time to look at it. Most of us, once in a while, get a shared ride at UBER or LYFT.
We must be aware of the risks and our rights as well.
We must not live in fear, but knowledge is power.

Warmest regards,

Diana Oliveira
Secretary, NFBF Miami-Dade Chapter
(305)988-2713