[Nfbf-l] Best app I’ve found for reading printed text using the iPhone

Jody ianuzzi thunderwalker321 at gmail.com
Wed May 1 18:27:08 UTC 2019

Another great feature of voice dream scanner is that you can move your finger around the page and it will read where you are touching. This allows you to go back and review information. This app is really fantastic!

JODY

thunderwalker321 at gmail.com

"What's within you is stronger than what's in your way."  NO BARRIERS  Erik Weihenmayer