[Nfbf-l] Guide dog policies and solutions

Janet Beyer janetnfb at gmail.com
Wed May 1 21:27:46 UTC 2019

Can you please help me with the difference of airlines some requesting travel/health certificates for my guy dog.  Is that type of document also like his identification not to be provided or is this the only document that I need to provide some requirement and some don’t

Sent from J Beyer’s iPhone, Have a Bless Day!