[Nfbf-l] 2019 Florida State Convention Registration Reminder

Jorge Hernandez jeh1065 at comcast.net
Thu May 2 00:06:51 UTC 2019

Greetings Federation Family

Our 49th Annual State Convention is, and we hope you are eager to attend.

The deadline for early registration is only 5 days away and we do not want
you to miss out on it!!!

Register now and take advantage of early registration and banquet prices.
Please remember the early registration cut-off date is May 5, 2019.

The Women's Luncheon is sold out!!!

When:  Memorial Day Weekend May 24, 2019 to May 27, 2019

Where: Embassy Suite by Hilton Boca Raton

                661 N.W. 53rd Street

                Boca Raton, FL  33487

                Tel:  (561) 994-8200

                Convention code:  National Federation of the Blind of
Florida

Room Rate:        $99.00 per night

How to Register!

For the first time, this year we have "online" registration using the
following link:

https://nfbflorida2019.brownpapertickets.com/

Or, you can call the following toll free number to register for convention
and purchase your banquet ticket.

Toll free number:  1-800-838-3006

Convention code: National Federation of the Blind of Florida State
Convention

You can inquire more details on the 2019 Florida State Convention by
visiting the updated web page at www.nfbflorida.org/convention
<http://www.nfbflorida.org/convention>

If you have any questions, comments, or concerns please email
info at nfbflorida.org <mailto:info at nfbflorida.org>  and we look forward in
seeing all of you soon in beautiful Boca Raton, Florida!!!!!

Regards

Jorge Hernandez

National Federation of the Blind- Florida

Board of Directors

Web Master

"With hope, love, and determination, let's go build the federation in
Florida"

2019 Florida State Convention Registration Reminder