[Nfbf-l] Book Club Discussion Group at State Convention

ctate2076 at att.net ctate2076 at att.net
Thu May 9 03:16:53 UTC 2019

Greetings Federationists:

The Book Club Discussion Group invites you to join our often lively
discussion! This year, at state convention, we are discussing "Blindness:
The Other Half of Inertia", an address given by Dr. Kenneth Jernigan. A copy
of the speech is attached for your convenience. View or listen to the speech
by visiting nfb.org/banquet-speeches.

The Book Club will meet on Sunday, May 26, at 1 p.m. in the Caribbean
(General Session) Ballroom.

Hope to see you all there!

Sincerely,

Camille Tate

President, Melbourne Space Coast Chapter, National Federation of the Blind,
FL

Board of Directors, National Federation of the Blind, FL

Email: ctate2076 at att.net <mailto:ctate2076 at att.net>

Phone: 321 372 4899