[Nfbf-l] TRANSPORTATION REMINDER!!!!!!!!!!

Nicole D Fincham-Shehan ndfinchamshehan at yahoo.com
Thu May 9 04:38:12 UTC 2019

Hello All,

I hope this finds you well! Looking forward to seeing all of my Florida Federation family in a little over two weeks at our national Federation of the blind of Florida state convention!!!

This is a friendly reminder in regards to transportation. If you will be needing transportation on Monday, May 27, 2019 from the Embassy suites to your home, if you reside in Palm Beach County or from the embassy suite to the west palm beach try Real/Amtrak/Greyhound station, please contact me no later than next Wednesday, May 15, 2019. Palm Tran will not be running because this is a holiday and they will be closed. Therefore, one of our connection providers have been generous to offer transportation.

We need to plan the schedule accordingly, so please contact me with any questions or concerns that you may have. Again, looking forward to seeing you all at the Embassy suites Boca Raton for our family reunion!!!

Thank you
Nicole

Vice President
NFB of Palm Beach