[Nfbf-l] Posted to Facebook 5/3 Aira

Denise Valkema valkemadenise at aol.com
Fri May 10 14:53:11 UTC 2019

Aira is proud to be a part of the NFB family. We are grateful to President Riccobono and all of you for being vital stakeholders in the creation of the Aira service, enhancing access to information. Always on your terms. Whenever you need it. And however, you want it. As part of our partnership, we are glad to offer Aira Access for the annual Florida Convention.

What is Aira Access? It is the ability for anyone to download the Aira app and use Aira for free, finding a hotel room, a conference room, reading a hotel menu, describing exhibit hall tables, or calling an Uber or Lyft to get to the airport.

To download the Aira app go here: www.aira.io/app you will see a banner at the top of the app that says, “Tap to use Aira as a Guest for Free.”
Want to learn more before you are onsite?
Aira’s Website
NFB & Aira
Aira Access

Together,