[Nfbf-l] Office hours with Bill at state convention

Bill Outman woutman at earthlink.net
Tue May 14 14:45:38 UTC 2019

Good day, NFBF members.

We are approaching the state convention in just a little over a week.  I
would like to offer opportunity for individual discussion and exchange of
ideas if some are willing.

I'll actually be arriving early, probably on Thursday afternoon, May 23.

So if others would like to have discussion time before the beginning of
convention or when we have free time, you can contact me to arrange a
meeting.

The best way to do this will be on my iPhone at 386-299-7660.

I am looking forward to a productive time together.

See everyone in a few days.

Bill Outman

Secretary, Greater Daytona Beach Chapter

National Federation of the Blind