[Nfbf-l] FW: Dog Food Recall Update Report

PLipovsky plipovsky at cfl.rr.com
Thu May 16 12:56:46 UTC 2019

From: Dog Food Advisor <alerts=dogfoodadvisor.com at send.aweber.com> On Behalf Of Dog Food Advisor
Sent: Wednesday, May 15, 2019 8:19 AM
Subject: Dog Food Recall Update Report

Dear Fellow Dog Lover,

Because you signed up on our website, I'm sending you this recall update report. If you no longer wish to receive these emails, please click the "unsubscribe" link at the bottom of this message.

Over the past 60 days, the FDA has announced 2 dog food recalls:

*	Thogersen Family Farm recalled its raw frozen pet food due to contamination with Listeria bacteria (4/8/2019)
*	Hill's Pet Nutrition recalled multiple lots of Prescription Diet and Science Diet wet dog foods due toxic levels of vitamin D (3/20/2019)

For details, please visit our Dog Food Recall Alerts Center <https://clicks.aweber.com/y/ct/?l=Hw92u&m=3WUtzatcGuO0_1z&b=GJ8hGpmHiKZrkDUV6exdog> .

Feeding Tip

Got a dog that's 7 years... or older? Here are 5 of The Advisor's Top 15 Best Senior Dog Foods for 2019:

*	Wellness Core Grain Free Senior Formula
*	Merrick Lil' Plates Senior Dog Food
*	Purina Pro Plan Bright Mind Adult 7+
*	Diamond Naturals Senior Dog Food
*	Victor Senior Healthy Weight

Click here to see all 15 of The Dog Food Advisor's top senior picks for May 2019 <https://clicks.aweber.com/y/ct/?l=Hw92u&m=3WUtzatcGuO0_1z&b=fiM3E99kjNMC6FtZfvumEg> .

Please feel free to share this recall update report with other dog lovers.

Mike Sagman, Editor
The Dog Food Advisor

P.S. Not already on our dog food recall notification list? Sign up to get critical dog food recall alerts by email <https://clicks.aweber.com/y/ct/?l=Hw92u&m=3WUtzatcGuO0_1z&b=PPKRcoa7pJbsPNAu.IGMvA> . There's no cost for this service. No spam. Cancel anytime.

Dog Food Advisor
Saving Good Dogs from Bad Dog Food
http://www.dogfoodadvisor.com

Dog Food Advisor, P. O. Box 6441, Williamsburg, VA 23188, USA